Tummy Tuck Miami (Abdominoplasty)
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) – is a surgical procedure aimed at correcting defects of the anterior abdominal wall, such as excessive fat, flabbiness, skin and muscles defects. Abdominoplasty makes the abdomen look tight and natural, improves body shape, rids of psychological problems connected with abdominal defects.
Tummy tuck is required, basically, in the following cases:
-after a great weight loss (more than 7 kg);
-after childbirth (in case of overstretching of abdominal muscles and diastase);
-hormonal imbalance and hereditary predisposition, due to which there is some irregular deposition of fat in the abdomen.
Enjoy our special
- Valid until the end of 2021
- Sx performed by the end of 2021
- Surgery encompasses abdominoplasty, liposuction of the flanks
- Price includes Anesthesia, Facility, Surgeon’s Fee, Surgical Binder
- To combine Sexual Wellness Procedures with Dr Shats contact our office
- BMI 35 Max
- No additional discounts
- Cannot be combined with other promotions
The type of surgical technique for correcting the abdomen depends on the nature of the defect and its severity.
Partial Tummy Tuck (Mini Abdominoplasty)
– correction of the shape of the lower abdomen. This type of surgery is made in cases with excess skin and a small amount of subcutaneous fat.
Medium Tummy Tuck
– elimination of the fold in the abdominal area below the navel, restoration of a moderate abnormality of the abdominal proportions.
Full Tummy Tuck (Total Abdominoplasty)
– removal of significant accumulations of subcutaneous fat, correction of proportions of the abdomen.
In need of tummy tuck surgery?
Tummy Tuck Miami at Plus Cosmetic Surgery Center is the best way to make your body looks gorgeous!