Enjoy our special
- Valid until the end of 2021
- Sx performed by the end of 2021
- Surgery encompasses liposuction of the abdomen, flanks and back, and J Plasma of the abdomen
- Price includes Anesthesia, Facility, Surgeon’s Fee, and Binder
- To combine Sexual Wellness Procedures with Dr Shats contact our office
- BMI 35 Max
- No additional discounts
- Cannot be combined with other promotions
We exercise, opt for salads over burgers, and avoid over-indulging in sweets to achieve a slim, healthy body, but even with diet and exercise, there are stubborn fatty areas that won’t go away. When it comes to losing unresponsive subcutaneous fat, liposuction is a safe and effective option for both men and women. Liposuction surgery removes excess deposits of fat to sculpt an improved shape to a patient’s body. While liposuction is best known as a fat removal procedure, it is also one of the best procedures to help a patient refine his or her shape.
There are different types of liposuction more commonly used by cosmetic surgeons today:
- Tumescent Liposuction: with this technique, a cosmetic surgeon will inject an anesthetic “tumescent” solution into the treatment area to minimize bleeding and discomfort during the procedure. Depending on the patient, tumescent liposuction can often be performed with local anesthesia.
- Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction: this technique utilizes ultrasound energy to help break up the fatty tissue and loosen it from the body, allowing for easier removal of larger amounts of fat with a faster surgery. Variations include VASER Liposelection.
- Laser Assisted Liposuction: known under brand names like SmartLipo and Slimlipo, these techniques use laser energy to help dislodge fat cells.
- Suction Assisted Liposuction: this technique uses a vacuum like device to help remove the fat. Power Assisted Liposuction is a similar technique that involves a tool that enhances the motion of the cannula used to remove the fat.